This isn’t the sort of post I would usually do, but this is something I have to talk about. There’s a blog, called Crazy Days and Nights it’s been around a few years and ran by ‘Enty’ who is an entertainment lawyer, I think? I’m not sure if he actually is, but he gets some good dirt and it coming via his day job is the basic premise of the site. Anyway, he often posts blind items. In general, blinds are usually stories/ tittle tattle that people have heard from sources, but fearful for legal repercussions, they can’t say who it’s about and readers go back and forth in the comments guessing. It’s fun working it out if the blind is juicy enough and you are bored in your coffee break. Anyway. Enty, unlike a lot of people, does reveal who his blinds are about eventually.

There was a good one recently about Gerard Butler being a premmy Kenny in the sack and shooting right after he scores. Another was about, supposedly, Hayden Panettiere (the short blonde girl who dated C4 and X Factor USA’s Steve Jones for a while a couple of summers ago from Heroes). The blind, if about her, was a bit ick, about her dad abusing her as a kid and her now picking abusive boyfriends and asking them to beat her. But the story behind the story is, that one of the regular commenters on this website is, people are convinced, Robert Downey Junior posting under the name ‘Himmm’. And, he expands on the Hayden blind adding ‘OMG’ and ‘Wow’ information that is pretty jaw-dropping IF (and yes, of course I know the entire thing could be made up for site hits) true. If only I could play that vinyl rewind noise they do on rap records. Yeah. I repeat: Robert Downey Junior is -so people say- posting in the comments section of a gossip site about Hayden Pannettiere and other celebrities.

Well, is it all that unlikely? – Actors like a good gossip like the rest of us I suppose. There’s no reason why they wouldn’t use the internet and it’s anonimity and are somehow too busy or above it. I know from an Angelina source that she regularly checks the blogs to see what photos have been posted of the kids (her excuse anyway- ha). She freaked out when they were in the South of France a few years ago and one of the blogs posted pictures of her daughters practically naked by a pool. I agree, that is a creepy thought. But, yeah, they do look. All this ‘I’m above reading tabloids’ stuff?- ha bullsh-t – celebs love it as much as the rest of us.

Gossip has been around since the first caveman picked up a piece of chalk and drew a picture of his neighbour up to no good with a yak on the cave wall millions of years ago.

This particular poster ‘Himmm’ has a LOT of juicy industry gossip of the ilk that some random faking for some reason that they are RDJ wouldn’t be able to make-up. Names, places, dates, details about people connected to various celebs plus thoughtful personal commentary relating back to his own life weaved in. I don’t know if it is RDJ and actually, I suspect that it’s not but that delicious intrigue that it might be is really addictive. The stories he tells are the kind of anecdotes that a gossip like me lives for. I really want him to start his own blog or sit down and write a no-holds barred book, whether he is RDJ or not.

You have to check it out. It’s what coffee breaks were made for.

Here’s the full Hayden story, I’m posting it here because it’s likely to be deleted on CDAN quick-style. It’s extremely sad if true, and exactly why young kids should not be encouraged to dream of becoming famous one day…

It started with this:

Crazy Days and Nights: Today’s Blind Items

This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.
———–

A lot of people thought it was Hayden Panettiere. Then came this post:

———–

PART ONE:

Okay folks, here goes. Excuse the spelling as I’m on an iphone w/o spellcheck. First, sorry for unleashing all of this. Second, I am NOT judging this young lady – just saying that help is there for all of us if we accept it and want to help ourselves.

And third, if this BLIND ITEM hits and spreads through the web far, wide, and rapidly, I may have to remove this comment. It can cause problems I cannot explain right now. (Don’t want trouble for “Enty”, so don’t be shocked if the whole item and/or my comment gets erased to avoid trouble).

So here goes: Yes, this IS Hayden.
100% totally. I know this for a FACT. The wording of this item is NOT 100% correct – which may be intentional to deny it legally, but it is close. But there’s far more to this than is being mentioned, revealed, or even hinted at. For all you GoogleSleuths out there just look up the past news stories about her Dad getting arrested on “domestic” issues – then her mom dropping it. It’s not just about a fight, smack, or basic domestic issues. It’s about sexual perversions, videotapes, witnesses, and the loss of MONEY and FAME.

I am a FORMER personal “friend” of a woman named Diana Jenkins. Doubt you know her, but she’s the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe. She’s an Uber-wealthy divorcee whose hubby ran UK’s Barclay’s bank – and she ran the Arab investors for the bank! She’s been running a high class call girl/party-girl ring for Arabs, Wall Street, DC, Royals, and Hollywood elites. She’s also a MAJOR philanthropist, arts supporter, political donor, and social hostess to EVERYONE. Her best Hwood pals include Sean Penn, Clive Davis, Ari Emanuel, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, and her “little pet” named Hayden. Diana is the connector of wealthy Arabs and Asians and Athletes with Hwood actresses/models. She also is a sick and twisted bitch. When Hayden and her own Mommy went on the outs, Diana Jenkins took that place in her life, by Hayden’s choice.

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She’s at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby’s twisted fucking life. Leslie’s kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)

She’s not just had chances to stop it or walk away with the kids, but she elected to not protect her kids – and give in to the hedonistic sickness in her bedroom (all for her own greed). You think Dina Lohan is bad?

Leslie’s guilt is compounded by trying to save her daughter’s “IMAGE” (so as not affect her earning potential); and hoovering her own mountain of drugs, booze, fame, and fucking (of everything with legs)…Leslie IS as bad as her hubby – maybe worse because she KNEW it was wrong but didn’t stop it and at times fueling it.

It’s easy to argue that Hayden is forever a victim which drives her own insane life choices – and I’m not a psychologist – but she has taken it further into becoming a willing perpetuator of it (and saying she loves it). Not just the physical and mental violence she enjoys, but her insatiable appetite for the most bizarre shit she can indulge in to “top” herself. She was offered help by some who genuinely cared for her and worried for her. She mocked them and tore off on her own streak. Now? She craves it and considers nothing taboo. NOTHING! Just ask Mario Lopez (right Enty?).

CONTINUED:

3:18 PM
Himmmm said…
PART TWO:
There is NEVER any excuse for inflicting sick acts upon a child (of any age). This stuff all began in Hayden’s teen years. And her Mom was as much a part of it as her Dad. Leslie’s idea of a fun time was a coke-fueled orgy with 2 young studs…and her daughter and daughter’s pals watching or joining in. Leslie preyed on Hayden’s boyfriends, and Hayden preyed on 40yo-60yo producers, directors, agents, and studio bosses – male and female – (even offering one of them an in-home party he’d never forget). All this before she aged 19.

Meanwhile, dear old dad with his own substance abuse issues made sure to tape EVERYTHING in the house. Including Hayden’s girlfriends, sleepovers, and “quality time” in the family jacuzzi pool. When some of her gf’s complained, their parents forbade them from ever going to that house again (and threatened charges). THEN, in return, Hayden would SNUB them out of her circle. So if you wanted to go to the clubs, shopping swag, and live the high life? You didn’t rat out about Hayden’s SICK family life. Because – after all – EVERYONE wants to be famous right? EVERYONE wants to be a celebrity…or a BFF hanger on, right?

Sorry to unload all of this stuff at once. I’m sorry. I’m just sick and tired of all of this, and parents who are so fucked up that they breed fucked up kids.

My family was not Ozzie and Harriet – and it damn near killed me and destroyed everyone I loved – and my pathetic career- as a result. But when I realized it was time to take charge and stop the cycle, stop blaming my Dad, and be my own person? My life turned around (with the help of my amazing wife and some REAL friends who loved me). I just wish others could do the same for themselves.

(PS – I have no issue with ANYTHING people voluntarily do in their private life as long as it is consenting – (kids and animals cannot consent!), and NOT hurting another mentally or physically. I’m no saint, especially in my youth but am close these days-lol. And all I’ll say about another old topic? I am NOT a cross-dresser! My wife happens to collect vintage clothing and it’s tough to surprise her when you share a home and office. But I admit I DO look good in pumps and a dress,:-)

For all of you TRUE diehard Hollywood underworld detectives? Find all you can about the notorious lady named Sanela Diana Jenkins – the ex-British socialite from the Balkans. Read British media stories about her divorce, and IGNORE thePR fluff about her rags to riches story. THEN look at her pics with all her pals, and who she’s with. CONNECT ALL THE DOTS to all the blinds you know. Also look into a photo book called ROOM 23 filled with Hwood stars that Diana “produced”. Look closely at the list of stars who took part in that project. She is the HUB on the blind gossip wheel, and the Rosetta Stone of socialite dirt. Good luck!

So, what do you think? pretty jaw-dropping stuff…

This entry was posted in Celebrity and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to CELEBRITY: SCANDAL & INTRIGUE- IS ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR DISHING DIRT ON HAYDEN PANETTIERE?

1. Wow. If this is true…you are right. :-) Pretty jaw-dropping stuff!

2. THE BOHOMOTH says:

Yeah it really is quite shocking HG. Late last night i googled around the people he mentions. Diana Jenkins is regularly snapped with Guy Ritchie… plus all kinds of other celebs. I haven’t had time to look into it properly but I definitely will. There seems to be a whole can of worms here begging to be bust right open…..

3. canuck says:

Speechless

4. Better than a 930am coffee hit.

5. rottencrotch says:

I saw this and wondered why no other blogs have picked up on it….I don’t know – the reason people felt he was RDJ was due to a blind about Halle Berry being batshit crazy and sleeping with a co-star. Someone suggested RDJ – Himmm posted afterwards saying that from personal experience he could assure that it wasn’t RDJ whom Halle slept with. He also referenced the cross dressing blind suggesting that he just looked good in his wife’s vintage dresses. I must admit – he’s dropped some really funny/interesting/juicy on set gossip bits and seems VERY informed. You have to be quick though, he’s prone to deleting some of his comments.

Either way, RDJ or not, it keeps it interesting! Loving this blog – really nice mix of fashion/celeby stuff!

• THE BOHOMOTH says:

Thank you RC!

Yeah, he does seem very informed. And, an intelligent, thoughtful writer who has been through the mill personally and come out of the other side… And, whoever he is he’s very entertaining… poor Hayden too if that is true :-/

6. beta says:

yes… read this the other day :)
    the Himmm type is surely well informed
    I love reading comments from insiders ;)

7. anon says:

i know who is leaving thr comments and it’s not Robert Downey Jr.

It is someone very connected (all through his family history) in Hollywood. I’d rather not say his name though, for his own protection.

8. THE BOHOMOTH says:

Ooh not heard that name put forward yet. What I want is the real RDJ to start posting here then ;-P

9. anon says:

people shouldnt really say who it is… :/

10. lil'ol me says:

We who regularly read, have been loving his input. However, I doubt we will see “himmmm” again since all this HAS spread on the web

• BOHOMOTH says:

You will, no-one knows who it is for sure. Plus he said when he wrote it that it would spread. It’s all over the place and it’s something s/he, whoever they are obviously wants out there. It briefly crossed my mind that he could be Enty himself.

11. JPR says:

Whoever Hhimmmm is, they are a skilled writer and have a strong knowledge of Hollywood going back decades. The fact they write so easily and eloquently about this stuff makes me suspect they are a professional writer of some kind, or at least gossip is their forte. But if it’s fake or not I’m not sure.

It wouldn’t be the first time someone with too much time on their hands a created a believable conspiracy story with tons of seemingly accurate background info only to be proved as living in cloud-Cuckoo land. Google “BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT and the RONAN PARKE CONNECTION”

12. sparklegirl says:

Whoever posted his name please delete it! Please don’t out Himmm! You are right, it’s been confirmed in a few places, just let knowing you are right be enough please!

13. Up the Coast says:

I need to start reading at CDAN! It doesn’t even matter to me WHO this person is, this behavior is going on and has been going on in HW, and elsewhere, for way to long. The only way to stop it is to bring it out from the darkness and into the light. I agree with Himmm, that whatever consenting adults do in privacy is their business…but once children are brought into the mix…we all have an obligation to protect their innocense from sexual deviants/freaks. And a bullet to the brain is the quickest/cheapest method, imo.

14. Pod says:

Bohomoth – your site is fabulous. Just the right amounts of snark and distant, cool reporting. Keep up the good work, it’s highly addictive.

Because you love la Jolie so much, here’s another anecdote from Himmmm dated April of last year:

“I am sooo ashamed of Enty! Everyone in Hwood (and NYC, NOLA, London, Paris, Athens, Rome, Baghdad, and effing Kabul!) knows that Jolie is NOT hooked on heroin. Nor even Methadone!

In fact…it is FENTANYL. You know, about 20 times MORE POTENT than heroin! Those little pain patches pack a punch. And since it comes from 5 different docs? She thinks it is legit! VERY nasty stuff (I took it for my spine tumors for 2 years! NOT a party drug! But you lose a ton of weight! lol). But hey? It’s her life – not mine.

As for Melissa Gilbert dating again? It’s not like marriage ever stopped her. Ask Rob Lowe, again, and again.”

• Pod says:

Oooh and there’s a follow-up message from him in the same comment section. Which brings me to the following question: if Fentanyl can be injected in the foot — you think that might be a reason why Halle Berry still has her foot in that damn cast even though she allegedly injured it … 8-9 months ago?!

• THE BOHOMOTH says:

Thanks very much Pod, ‘really appreciate the input :-D

And, Halle? OMG. Really? :-/ >Martinez is a nasty, nasty piece of work but I <3 Halle. Shame, but Hollywood is rife with drugs and sleaze.

• THE BOHOMOTH says:

Genius. And that Fentanyl info on AJ totally adds up…

15. Cal says:

I have recently found this site, (and am loving it) because it was mentioned on one of the cdan discussion pages. I spend waaaay toooo much time reading a few gossip sites, one of my few vices in life. I have been reading CDAN from the beginning, but rarely comment.

I missed the whole himmm thing, but am often pleasantly surprised at what seemingly legit information comes from the discussion pages, and those that are quick and often correct in their guesses as to whom the blinds relate to.

As for it being RDJ – that is so cool :)

I enjoyed your post about AJ after the whole leg thing (LMFAO – WTF was she thinking!!), but thought you had missed out how her drug taking would be impacting the relationship. Given that, I think, Brad’s just into pot. The sex must be A-mazing for him to be with someone so bat shit crazy. And IMO since being in a relationship with her, she has managed to ‘suck the hot’ out of him.

Like I said loving the site, your writing style, psychoanalysis and inside knowledge.

16. Pingback: Is a Secret Celebrity Tattletale Actually Robert Downey Jr.? | The Dancing Bodyguard

17. Pingback: Is a Secret Celebrity Tattletale Actually Robert Downey Jr.? | Celebrity

18. Pingback: Robert Downey Jr. Might Be Revealing Hollywood's Biggest Secrets

19. Siska says:

Wow..Hw is so twisted sometime..this girl really need help before something bad happen..

20. {jordans for sale says:

Those are great ideas; I use two or three already