This woman with two children and four nannies is Angelina Jolie arriving for a "family" holiday in the Galapagos Islands with Brad Pitt and the rest of their army of children, security and servants. The picture above was posted on twitter and it's hilarious to see how they really look when travelling when they're not expecting to be papped. What no happy faces and hand-holding with all eight of the family in shot?  Below is one of their set-up pap shots. Quite the difference isn't it? They are now staying at the five-star Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos and rather than staying with the cerfs in the main hotel building, are booked into the exclusive oceanfront residence Escalesia, in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island. It has three ocean view bedrooms, infinity pool, whirlpool, steam bath, sea front sun deck and bar, total privacy, unobstructed views of Academy Bay and Santa Fe Island and a little house in the garden with two double beds and two single beds- which they can put the four nannies and two security in. Do you know that when Brad, Angelina, Maddox, plus Robyn his nanny and two security guards went on that first holiday to Kenya in 2005 when they were first christened 'Brangelina' (picture above) that Pitt nearly got his new family arrested? A source at the hotel they stayed in says that Brad had been seen smoking dope by the hotel pool and someone had smelt the strong smell of the hashish he was using and alerted the local authorities that drugs were on the property. Local’s wages are very poorly paid in the African country and any cash is always particularly welcome so many Kenyans jump at the chance to make extra money from tipping off the Police about illegal activity, particularly when Western tourists are involved. Penalties for possession, use, or trafficking in illegal drugs in Kenya are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and heavy fines. Bribes are frowned on and local authorities would rub their hands with glee at the opportunity to arrest a high profile American celebrity and make an example of them or perhaps make him pay them off with a juicy bribe. Pitt had already left for Ethiopia as part of Bono’s ONE campaign when the Police turned up to raid the Alfajiri Villas - along with two truck full of gun- toting soldiers. But Angelina, along with her employees and, worryingly, Maddox were still there when twenty Kenyans carrying guns swooped on their rooms. “The Police turned up and told hotel staff that they had received information and had warrants to search the guests rooms,” says the former employee of the hotel. “They said they had reason to believe that drugs were being used on the property. They searched the rooms after seizing everyone’s passport they went through their suitcases. Angelina looked frightened to death- clutching her son in her arms and telling him it was something to do with one of her films. Eventually they found nothing and gave their passports back and left.” The police and soldiers eventually left empty-handed and a visibly-shaken Jolie and her entourage flew back to the UK.  The shocking incident was kept out of the headlines with fans who were salivating over a made-up story about the new couple having such loud sex that hotel security thought Angelina was being mauled by a tiger ("never happened" says my source) having no idea how close Maddox’s new daddy came to being hauled off in front of the youngster to a grubby Kenyan jail for questioning. Well played, Brad, well played.

This entry was posted in Celebrity and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to CELEBRITY: WILL BRAD PITT GET HIMSELF BUSTED FOR SMOKING WEED ON THEIR TRIP TO THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS THIS TIME?

1. Keys says:

It must be wonderful to be on one long vacation.

2. Dee says:

They are so close to “Columbia”…..Just sayin. Isn’t it funny how these people travel very close to the biggest drug cartels in the world……….in their private jets, they don’t have to go through security, and their private jet gets sit in a very secured hanger…. Yea, I am sure that Jolie’s little promotion doesn’t have anything to do with how “useful” she has been. What better way to cover an apparent smuggling operation, when you have the best front ever, 6 children. Remember Brad’s statement? “I made a deal with the devil to get my movies made”. Probably the first time that guy has ever been truthful.

3. Eva says:

The butch Asian nanny who Jolie took as her date last year in Croatia is there too I see.

4. Sassy says:

interesting comment on the bathroom? because he looks like he doesnt’ shower?

5. CARRY says:

I would love to go there. I want to be rich people

6. canuck says:

He’s lucky they didn’t put his name on the “search at the airport” list.

7. Sassy says:

i can just see Shi running aound the Galapagos catching lizards :D

8. Kelly says:

Before I got to the end of this I was thinking of the story when they were burst in on my soldiers because of their loud sex noises. And now we know the truth….Hopefully we’ll get more of these revelations as they plummet….

9. chachi says:

Love all your posts on the Brange — please keep ‘em coming!! This couple has absolutely fascinated me from the beginning. And to hear these truths coming out now is both horrifying and totally compelling. Now, if someone (like YOU, Bomo??) could write a screenplay (or a book) revealing the true story form beginning to end….well now THAT would be a blockbuster. Love your blog!

10. marilyn says:

one question bohomoth why does brad always get away with things?? tell me has ever understood how he treated jen and was he truly sorry for it? amongst they many other little things he gets a free pass on. it just feels like such an injustice, because i believe jolie will get what she deserves but he wont.

11. Hi Bohomoth, I am totally fascinated by your articles, too! They are so different from anything I’ve read in the mainstream media. However, one sentence in the post above made me roar with laughter: “… and a little house in the garden with two double beds and two single beds- which they can put the four nannies and two security in.” I think it’s sort of unkind to force every two nannies to share one bed, but hey whoever in the world would have been prepared for the size of their entourage?

Also, I think it’s funny that Brad left the smell of his hashish behind without being around when the Kenyan police raided the place. Lucky guy – imagine he had made the headlines for all the wrong reasons! He’s soooooo image-conscious this would have given him a heart attack – there’s no accident in the fact that people still think Jen didn’t want his babies and Angie was the evil home wrecker. It is because he seems so protective of himself he wouldn’t say he left because he wanted to and not because it’s somebody else’s fault.

I have a question: I know this is an old story but what do you think caused the split between him and Gwyneth Paltrow? I have seen all sorts of stories, including the one where she cheated on him and I can’t imagine what broke them up. After all, he called her “my angel, the love of my life” right when he got his first and only Golden Globe. Did their love go cold after two years? Did she discover he was cheating on her? (Recently she said she used to have a boyfriend who cheated on her all the time and she was stupid enough to trust.) Or did she get tired of the fact that he didn’t shower that often? I know I seem to expect too much from your knowledge but your insights are fascinating, so no wonder I’ve ended up with high expectations. As for the story that Gwyneth cheating on Brad, somehow I don’t buy it and that’s because I think it lets him go off scot-free one more time.

Thanks!

12. pizzareview says:

I work in West Africa and drugs and gays are not tolerated. AT ALL. respect the local culture people. Believe me, you don’t want to do time in a jail in Africa.

13. CESAR says:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

why do you spit so many lies?? who pay you to spread lies without even sign YOUR NAME, journalist-for-one-day?? if this is true why don’t you put the name of your “insider” and present PROVES and DOCUMENTS?? it´s ease to spit trash lies, without responsibility??
    the police receive a tip?? they search the house?? Angie was scared?? so many BS?? it´s incredibly that you still have a job?? why nobody have report that in local news?? the police, the hotel staff, the paparazzi, nobody see nothing to report??
    go work for a fiction studio instead a poor Site of trash lies??
    why don’t you sign your name?? it´s better do not have a face when you spread lies?

• BOHOMOTH says:

Darling, calm down, take your meds and a few deep breaths. I’m worried for you. Everything’s going to be alright. BREATHE.