GEORGE CLOONEY IS NOT GAY, I REPEAT: GEORGE CLOONEY IS NOT GAY

People may have said a lot of things about me in the past, but never has my sister bothered to deny them – we’d usually just laugh about it.

At school as a teenager one of my friend’s shirts went missing and one of the Mean Girls in our year told my mate that she believed that I was likely responsible because I knew boys who didn’t go to our school who had tattoos or something.

She also likely had issues because her family had nicknamed her ‘Tiggy’ so everyone, even the teachers called her it (I can’t remember her real name but it was no doubt equally as ridiculous) and she’d drawn the short straw genetically so out of her and her sisters she was the one deemed most likely to end up ‘unmarried’ (gasp! pass the smelling salts! Tiggy may have to be a career girl!).

My response? That I wouldn’t have stolen it because I was ‘too fat to fit into it’ and my sister spent the following week picking up random items of clothing of mine around the house such as a bra and waving them around for all to see declaring they belonged to King Kong and that I had stolen it because ‘it would fit’.

The point of this embarrassing story is that no-one bothers fiercely denying anything that everyone knows not to be true.

Unless they are George Clooney’s sister Adelia Zeidler and living in Australia and they believe it’s “ridiculous” to even speculate that George is gay.

She said: “That’s quite ridiculous, we don’t even listen when people say things like that anymore.”

So why talk about it then? Why not just crack a joke? Adelia has lived in Australia for three decades so probably has no idea what George gets up to in the sack and with former  professional wrestler Stacey Kiebler as his current night-time sparring partner probably doesn’t want to know.

She said: “I just generally keep him up with what’s going on in my life.

“And he’ll tell me things that are going on here and there. But mostly we just gab like brothers and sisters do.”

So she calls him up, talks about herself then he hangs up. It sounds to me like she’s the one who has a fear of this subject, not George who has said in interviews many times that he doesn’t care if people think he’s gay.

But he’s not gay in case you were wondering.

My take is that he prefers women (he offered one of bohomoth’s female friends a sh&g when she was at his villa in Lake Como in the past) but occasionally enjoys a bit of man if the time and the place is right. And why not? The only problem I have with it is him not calling me to come over and watch. Memo to George’s sister down under- it’s 2012!

And it’s not gay if you close your eyes is it now, George and Brad?

This entry was posted in Celebrity, Slider and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to GEORGE CLOONEY IS NOT GAY, I REPEAT: GEORGE CLOONEY IS NOT GAY

1. Sassy says:

i think he just likes women….mainly low rent women (no offense meant to your friend Bomo).. i think he has his kink and finds it easier to indulge with women who are “hired” to take care of those needs. But i don’t think he minds the odd couple swap or threesome (either way)…..but hey nothing wrong with that ;)

2. jojo says:

He doesn’t want to get married again, doesn’t want kids and has a limited attention span (for women that is) it’s easier for him to have an arrangement….
    I actually understand his thinking…and that is disturbing me greatly.

3. Freak on a Leash says:

He’s awfully picky about girls for someone who once took a man sized crap in a friend’s cat’s litter pan. No mystery there.

4. MizE says:

I’m not one to shag and tell, but I can attest to the fact for a gay man, he certainly found my ladybits appealing. So bi maybe?

• BOHOMOTH says:

Shag and tell! shag and tell! (Or just a few juicy deets)….

• MizE says:

There are no juicy details, it’s actually quite boring. This was 10 years ago, I met him through a friend. He was very easy to talk to and became a good friend. We became close. He even took care of my cat (and no that’s not a euphemism) for a little while. My cat and his pig were good buddies. (and no that’s not another euphemism). But really, he is a great guy. In all areas. :-)

• BOHOMOTH says:

AW…Thank-you! I’m ‘glad to hear that. I’ve always been convinced he’d be a good friend to people. I agree with the general consensus that him becoming famous when he was 34 rather than as a teen made him humble and appreciative and able to take fame with a pinch of salt (and a shot of vodka when appropriate) ;-). Thanks for that, I heart him even more now xxo

5. @ MizE; Do Tell, was he suave and charming like Cary Grant or maybe sleazy but sexy like Jack Nicholson?
    Scarlett xoxoxo

• MizE says:

well I never personally met Cary or Jack, so couldn’t compare. As I said, I don’t shag and tell. :-)

But I will say I have no regrets, and he was a complete gentleman.

6. Pingback: Demi Lovato Supports Kate Middleton | Celeb Dirty Laundry

7. Shameless_Plug says:

<3 I don't think George is gay, but if he was I would man up for him in a heartbeat. Lucky old MizE

8. I never got gay from him – smug and annoying, but not gay.
    Scarlett xoxoxo

9. Mind you, I was in love with Rock Hudson for many of my early years – so what do I know.
    Scarlett xoxoxo

10. Shameless_Plug says:

My Mum was in love with Freddie Mercury, she used to say ‘Oooh he’s so masculine isn’t he?’ while watching re-runs of Live Aid…. WTFuckingFreakityFuck? I mean I do sometimes get lust for a gay but it’s usually knowingly, at least if they’re as much of a sceaming homo as Freddie was, god bless him.