Loved up : As usual Jennifer Aniston and her fiancee Justin Theroux wore matching outfits Hollywood's most loved-up and perfect for each other couple (©- themselves) Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux stopped humping over their kid-free kitchen counter for a moment and left their $40,000 a week rented love nest to go perfume shopping at a department store in Beverly Hills on Saturday. Holiday cheer: The couple were all smiles as they left the chic department Presumably, the scent was a present and it's heartening to learn that the 43-year-old actress doesn't dish out a bag of her OWN perfume to everyone she knows expecting them to be touched by the thoughtful gift.

Last minute gift?: The couple were spotted picking out a scent at the perfume counter

I heard a hilarious story like that about Brad Pitt a while back. Fans of the architect and whatever career he's trying on for size today might remember when he was still good-looking enough to be the face of Tag-Heuer back in 2009.
  And the sharper amongst you will be able to guess what Brad's family and loyal staffers got handed for Christmas? Yep, he'd just pull them out Tag watches one by one from a bag and hand them out at random as if he was Stoner Claus himself.
The look of love: The couple are said to be busy planning their weddingLaugh it up Jen, in your optical illusion bigger breasts shirt. You had one helluva lucky escape. Some people just get worse with age and some get better don't they? Is it the luck of the draw or bothering to do work (and by that I mean emotionally and being searingly honest and admitting your failings and addressing them) on yourself and attempting self-improvement? Or is it just as easy as some people mature and some don't?

This entry was posted in Celebrity, Slider and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to JENNIFER ANISTON AND JUSTIN THEROUX SNIFF OUT SOME FESTIVE GIFTS, WHILE OTHERS JUST RIFLE AROUND IN A BAG OF FREEBIES AT HOME

1. jojo says:

Totally agree…the next few years are going to be interesting.

2. Danielle says:

OK I seriously hate the fuck out of those glasses! What the hell kind of frames are those? Not attractive at all.

3. Goose says:

I was there in Barney’s that day in LA! Two things struck me. Why are you here, on a Saturday in the middle of the shop? The second was how utterly ordinary both of them are. They are at the top of the ordinary tree! You could easily walk by and not see them.

• Guest says:

…and that is a bad thing because? You want them to be over the top attention grabbing fame whores?

• Freak on a Leash says:

I guess you already have an answer to your question. Since these two present themselves in an ‘ordinary manner’, they can enjoy a ordinary trip to the perfume counter on a Saturday afternoon when they want to. Good for them, not passive-aggressively presenting themselves as extraordinary in order to convince/compel ordinary people to give them full attention.

4. Sassy says:

theres a blind reveal at Crazydaysandnights about her f*cking Gerard Butler at Tiff in a limo from 2008 -way before she made that god awful movie with him………..not so innocent is she lol

• Lisa says:

How does having sex in the limo not make one innocent? Are innocent people supposed to have sex in bed and missionary style…lol? Not that she herself has ever claimed to be innocent in the first place.

• MizEliza says:

How true. The America’s Sweetheart moniker was bestowed upon her by the people who watched her on Friends for a decade. That’s why she hit gold in the rom com genre…everyone wanted to see America’s Sweetheart (~~cringe) fall in love.

But I call BS on this blind. I heard Jen and Gerry have been friends for years, from way before the movie started shooing. I can’t see her wanting to schtoop someone who was like a brother to her.

• Freak on a Leash says:

Right on Lisa.

• siska says:

Good on her,both of them single,so a bit freaky on the side,seem fun,btw I also read that butler really not that impressive on his size? And that time jen with john on and off,who has one the biggest,so I doubt this blind actually true,but who knows.

5. Goose says:

Actually it was a paparazzi fest. Loads of them at the front door, the back door and in the parking place. It was a studied presentation of themselves. A few of the shop assistants told me that normally things are sent over to her or they come in after hours.
    I was struck by how ordinary they both are because they are so famous. I thought there would be “something about them”, presence, who knows. Something that would make them stand out. There was not.
    And Guest, they are attention grabbing fame whores. They just do in a more “elegant” way. As Barney’s trips demonstrates.

• Guest says:

Actually they were there reportedly to have lunch with Jennifer Meyer. Maybe deliberating over wedding bands? It sounds like they just stopped off at the perfume counter on their way to/from the lunch.

• anonymous says:

“A few of the shop assistants told me that normally things are sent over to her or they come in after hours.”

Exactly. LOL!

I got what you meant, goose. Why would they go to Barney’s in the middle of the day unless they wanted attention? Which is exactly what they wanted.
      Just because they are in fact ordinary does not mean they think they are or want to be. What is he supposed to be in that outfit? He is so disgusting looking.

• siska says:

Their job require attention,or public image..so what wrong with that? Most of actor and actress did this..even the mighty brangelina with their kids toy shopping and humanatarian effort,its all for pr/image building. Thats normal. They need the exposure and their fans want to see more picture of them,so its win win situation.

6. interested party says:

Nice one Goose.

7. Lisa says:

I guess being ordinary will be a bad thing. More power to them for actually being ordinary because minus the fame and money they are just that. And you talked to shop assistants who told you their shopping routine? Where did the conversation even start. If they were shopping at H&M maybe but Barney’s? I find that to believe…lol

8. Goose says:

LISA
    Conversation as follows-
    CONVERSATION IN BARNEY’S
    Me (to shop assistant at a make up counter) ” gosh I am surprised to see JA in here”
    Assistant in Barney’s -”me too. She usually gets things sent over or picked up.” The assistant then shrugs, smiles and says ” what can I help you with today?” It is bloody Barney’s, not CIA headquarters.
    PLUS – I remarked upon how ordinary they seemed to me. I did not condem them for it.

9. siska says:

I think is nice that she can get out and shop like ordinary people,she is more out and about with justin,he like to company her shop. Do they have another intention for pr,maybe,its their job to be visible every so often,either way,they will get pap,their fans happy,no one get hurt.

10. Canuck says:

I think regifting freebies is even tackier than having your secretary do your Xmas shopping for you.

11. robo says:

Why do people think she is pregnant?

12. Lisa says:

Because she is Jen and those rumors just can’t die….lol. I guess the mags have thought it through their heads that they are going to get it right one day.

Anyways I think because she has apparently dropped a couple of movies she had committed to and that in the pics she has a jacket and bag covering her stomach…lol

13. siska says:

I think she just over indulge on the holiday,so her tummy not in the best condition,so naturally she want to cover it