Liza Minnelli’s New Look Raises Eyebrows (Apart From her Own)

I'm of the opinion that many plastic surgeons the world over, but especially in LA should get their medical licences revoked. And, whichever doctor persuaded Liza Minnelli to hand over her cash to be made over to look like David Guest should be at the front of the queue. The 67-year-old was at The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People In Media event in New York last night and whilst I love her, I wish she'd just left her face how it was before. We have got to stop this trend for men and women of a certain age carving up their faces in a bid to look younger - I don't understand what's so wrong with old age anyway and surely Liza's more than earned the right to wear any wrinkles she may have accumulated over the years with pride? And, isn't that better than the alternative? If you've been considering getting the celeb plastic surgery treatment du jour- lasers - then think again. Hollywood Hiccups posted this scary photo of Brandi Glanville right after she had her face nuked and it's enough to put me off trying lasers for life.

This entry was posted in Celebrity and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Liza Minnelli’s New Look Raises Eyebrows (Apart From her Own)

1. jojo says:

I would never have known it was Liza…..I want to know which surgeon did that to her.
    That’s frightening

2. Sean Brody says:

She’d kind of look just weird if I had no idea who it was.

But I’m puking in my head a little that it’s actually Liza.

She could honestly pass for an alien on Star Trek.

3. Sean Brody says:

And as fucked up as it is, I understand why women do it.

Men have no excuse.

4. Ant0scar says:

Crazy. With a z…

5. Angelinaballerina says:

I watched a Louis Theroux documentary on Hollywood cosmetic surgeons, very interesting. One seemed quite a responsible surgeon but another had carved his clients faces up so much they looked abnormal. I would definitely want to see lots of a surgeons handy work before I even contemplate going under the knife. You can still find it on youtube, very interesting

6. LadyArtyMcFarty says:

I’m sure that when she’s standing in front of her bathroom mirror smeared with Vaseline and squinting without her prescription glasses, in her mind she looks amazeballs.

7. LadyArtyMcFarty says:

Do you reckon he’s stopped wearing his contact lenses? Hence the vice hand grip on Liza?

8. Aisling O'Connor says:

Imagine walking around with a face that’s not your own. Like imagine what it must be like to catch yourself in a mirror, and it take a few moments to realise it’s you you’re looking at.

I’m horrified that Emily Blunt’s already on the knife-style trail.

9. MizEliza says:

So we are sure that is actually her???

It could be a drag queen.

10. Suzanne says:

Sadly if this had been a guessing game I would have started with mens names first.

11. Boadaciousbetty says:

What have they done to her? :(

12. Freak on a Leash says:

Looks like a cross dresser with l o n g moobs.

13. Sylly says:

I think the problem is that she got a full-on, super-aggressive blepharoplasty, without doing anything else. It looks very, very weird. A discreet full face lift would have been miles better at her age. Think Jaclyn Smith. Gorgeous!

14. Pingback: Celebrity VIP Lounge | PLASTIC SURGERY GONE WRONG: Liza Minnelli Got Her Face Did And It’s Crazy!

15. Pingback: StarDust: Pretty Sure Tracy Morgan Wants Us to Think He Was Eaten by an Alligator + More

16. Guillermo Gaekle says:

South Korea’s growing obsession with plastic surgery became apparent when pictures of a group of aspiring beauty queens posted online prompted claims that cosmetic procedures have left all the contestants looking the same.`*-..

Be well <http://www.healthmedicinejournal.com

17. masha says:

lIZA MINELLI was always ugly to begin with because of her mother she stays in this business and her born to religion .

18. masha says:

LOOK AT HER YOUNGER DAYS IN THE 60′S MOVIES she is one damn ugly actress, she needs as much face change since then as she could or can get .