They say never meet your heros because you'll only end up disappointed and now I've decided to add a new rule to that- never see your lust object's dick pic because you'll end up with a gigantic case of the sads. Alexander Skarsgard did a full frontal as vampire Eric Northman on True Blood the other night and it was...underwhelming. Put it this way: I had the high-res full-sized shots up on my computer screen when my son walked into the room and I didn't even bother to panic minimise the screen because it wasn't blindingly obvious that I was examining an actor's acorn. However, after spending far more time than is probably healthy considering the evidence, I've decided that I can't really judge A-Skars on size here. He was clearly somewhere cold and with cast and crew watching as they filmed so I'm not surprised that it looked, small. But dayum, how disappointing would it be getting to shag Alexander and stripping him off at home only to find out that he's hung like a guinea pig ? - let's hope that in this case from small things big things grow...   (See the NSFW close-up in high def here)

This entry was posted in Celebrity, Slider and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Alexander Skarsgard Went Full Frontal on True Blood and Killed A Million Fantasies Dead

1. bananabunch says:

I’m guessing you’ve never seen a human penis before.

2. Bel says:

In my head he has an obscenely large case of the growers.

3. Anonymous says:

For a cold shoot with a crew around it’s completely respectable……unlike my fantasies involving him and it.

4. SaraLou says:

I could get my rocks off (or whatever the lady equivalent is) just looking at him, so it doesn’t really matter :)

5. Eartha Katt says:

Oh yes. He’s a grower. ((nods emphatically))
    Can I just focus on his abs? Actually, I just want to stare at his abs…………………………….
    I’m sorry, what?

6. Jocelyn says:

It’s a penis. Whoopdeedoo

7. Jameson says:

I was wondering what you thought of this Jen! lol
    All I have to say is I saw a guy like Alexander the other night, tall and blond, close to the same bod and sure enough, he was a grower. Surprised the lot of us! ;)

8. Sylly says:

I was never that into him anyway … However, I’d be really disappointed if Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans were that …how to say? …how to say it? … taps fingers on desk … anyway, I think you get the point :)

I’d be sad.

9. Siska says:

Just imagine his body on Liam N package. ,,it’s all good..

10. Annemarie says:

Could he be any hotter #love

11. Robyn!! says:

Love him.

12. Aphroditespenis says:

He is not small!!! He is perfect!!!he is beautiful!!…aaaaaaahhh…swoon…..

13. Cal says:

No doubt someone probably already has super imposed a big one on the above pix

14. Marla says:

is there anything wrong if it’s a case of “width is more important than length” ..? :)

15. Angelinaballerina says:

Watching him in zoolander killed my fantasies of him

16. jody says:

none of you have to worry – you won’t get near it

• Sylly says:

What a miserable little life you must have, where, apparently, the only fulfillment you get is attacking random groups of anonymous strangers who are having fun on a gossip board.

I’m sorry that your life has turned out so awfully. I hope that you are able to turn it around. I think you’ll find that just trying to do so will bring you far more satisfaction than attacking people you don’t even know over gossip, for god’s sake. I really mean that.

I do wish you the best of luck in moving forward with crafting a life that doesn’t require you to come and shit all over people who are just having fun with a video. Or call them stupid. Or any of the myriad other nasty comments you come here to make. Just puzzling that you can’t seem to stay away from this site when all you do, ever, is make stupidly offensive comments about people who have far happier lives than you do.

17. Pingback: Today's news roundup - CelebZter.com - CelebZter.com

18. henry says:

When I initially commented I clicked the actual -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment will be added I buy four e-mails with the same opinion. Is there in whatever way you can get rid of me coming from that service? Thanks!

19. NY Girl 76 says:

Well, he is obliviously not hard! For a soft penis he is rather long and thick!!! It is longer than his scrotum. So when the boy is fully erect it must be an eye full!! Jesus, you should all know that by now. Never judge a limp penis! *walks away shaking her head.*

20. You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really one thing which I think I’d by no means understand. It seems too complex and very huge for me. I am having a look forward to your next post, I will try to get the cling of it!

21. Anonymous says:

Hi Jen,
    to you and other dissapointed ‘noobs’ a small gif with best wishes from olde’ europe, where we’ve seen naked skarsgård(s) all over, to know for sure – it’s all about the angle:[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2zj9ooy.gif[/IMG]
    Have a nice day! ;-)

• Jen Paul says:

hahaha. Thank you. (AND PS: wasn’t that a body double on True Blood?)

• Anonymous says:

A sigh of relief? To your PS: I don’t think so, also doubt it’s photoshopped o. sth. (but who knows?) Btw. the shoot was done in fake snow (so no excuse here), but that guy is pretty tall (6’4?). As a male I know that in some situations things might look quite… ahem… embarrassing – but most of us can let things grow…XD!