George Clooney: “I’m Gay-Gay. The Third One’s Pushing It”

George Clooney has been forced to address chit-chat about his sexuality for about the billionth time and has told a magazine that he’ll never deny that he’s gay.

The 52-year-old Gravity star said that whilst the internet reckons he’s gay, it’s insulting to the gay community to start leaping about saying it’s not true:

“[A headline read] ‘George Clooney’s Gay-Gay-Gay’”, the Cloonster told Esquire UK.

“And I said, ‘I’m gay-gay. The third one’s pushing it,’

“Well now, [according to the Internet] I’m gay. You’re not going [to deny it] because that’s flat out insulting to the gay community.”

The thing is, he (probably) is gay (or maybe he’s not), but whilst the majority of people that you and I know wouldn’t care one jot if he came out and would simply smile and congratulate him, Hollywood’s terrified of what will happen to their overseas movie and DVD sales when it comes to their leading men coming out of the closet.

Here’s a staggering list of 83 countries - yes EIGHTY THREE – which have anti-homosexuality laws, not to mention the fact that in July, only 52% of Americans who were polled would back a law to legalise same-sex marriage in 50 states.

It’s flabbergasting to me that’s those type of figures even exist in 2013 and I can not wait until the day when society does away with labels and prejudice about adult sexuality completely.

This entry was posted in Celebrity, Slider and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to George Clooney: “I’m Gay-Gay. The Third One’s Pushing It”

1. as-ldn says:

Hear hear!

2. Anonymous says:

There are still so many countries where women are just possessions and being homosexual can mean a death sentence. Still gay Arabs sneak into Tel Aviv to go clubbing, Myanmar has festivals with dancing drag queens and Malaysia is full of gays, though less in the rural Islamic areas, where there is allegedly high incidences of incest.

• Jen Paul says:

Re the death sentence for who you choose to sleep with and women being possessions in some places still, it is absolutely astounding. It’s too easy to get caught up in the bubble of your own immediate world at times.

3. DD says:

That’s a dumb thing to say.

4. Anonymous says:

Whatever I love George…and there are times when sex is completely over-rated, so who cares..

5. Jameson says:

Oddly enough, on my “gay” travel website and Facebook page, most of my readers are from heavy anti-gay countries.

6. Flffgrrrlr says:

I read once that the most searched term in Iran was ‘man boy love’. Which made me chuckle. Not meaning to make too light though – just irony. It’s horrific for gay people there.

• Jen Paul says:

Yeah, it is horrible. I do love that they’re flicking twi Vs at the government at home and getting their man boy love internet search on at home tho.

7. Allie says:

People are way too concerned about his sexuality

8. Janelle says:

I’m surprised he hasn’t come down with an STD

9. Pingback: 7 Quotes To Make You Love JENNIFER LAWRENCE Even More And Other Celebrity News | Latest Hollywood Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News - Anything Hollywood