Kanye West Has Made a 2014 Vow of Silence

Kanye West vow of silenceThe Christmas fairy waved her wand over Kanye West at some point over the past week or so because he's made a vow of silence in 2014. The 36-year-old (k)rapper promised the audience at his recent Toronto show that he's going to stop "speaking negatively" adding "for six months, at least". He said that he's realised that all the things he's bitched about in the past in fact had a positive outcome on his life in the long-term:
“I decided to completely focus everything in 2014 on all the new ideas and all the creative outlets,” he claimed. “I’m not [going to] ever bring up Nike again. And the only way I’ll bring them up is in a positive light,” he said. “Because I actually appreciate the opportunity to have been able to make my own shoe with them, and if I didn’t have the opportunity I wouldn’t have my deal I have with Adidas right now.” “I just really feel like I want to be expressive with my work, with my music. I want to be expressive with this opportunity I have with Adidas, and just go home to my family."
Someone he respects has obviously told him when he was on a recent coke come down what a complete tit he's made of himself over the past year and to dial it the fork down before he becomes a joke of Justin Bieber-like proportions (although after Bound 2 it might be too late). It'll certainly be entertaining watching his resting bitch face at work as he attempts to keep quiet and turn the other cheek in the face of criticism for the next six months though. Kanye Resting bitchface

This entry was posted in Celebrity, Slider and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Kanye West Has Made a 2014 Vow of Silence

1. Anonymous says:

Why on earth must he frame his lips with that “I just kissed an elephant’s butt” mustache?

2. Allie says:

We can only hope

3. Janelle says:

He’s really become a vile man. So sad.

4. Erin says:

I will be impressed if he makes it through January.

5. DD says:

This would be awesome if it were true.

6. Annemarie says:

Did he start it with, “Once Upon A Time?”

7. Jody says:

Give him a couple of days and that vow will be changed!

8. Robyn says:

He just needs to keep his mouth shut!

9. Pamela says:

There is no way he’ll be able to keep it up.

10. DD says:

We could only hope.

11. lenny says:

NOT gonna happen. IF he even tries he’ll be pulling Kim’s strings as she rants about stuff she knows nothing about. I was really hoping he would vow to pull a murder suicide pack with Kim. Fingers crossed he fails the vow of silence and he goes with the murder suicide thing.

12. Pingback: JENNIFER LAWRENCE Almost Killed On Set Of “Mockingjay” And Other Hollywood Celebrity Gossip | Latest Hollywood Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News - Anything Hollywood