Graydon Carter Talks About The Gwyneth Paltrow Cheating Rumours

gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-berlin-premiere Graydon Carter has just published an almost 1600 word editor's letter on the Vanity Fair vs. Gwyneth Paltrow debacle, which is an extended version of the one he wrote two weeks ago, but this time has a juicy nugget buried within. The sly old goat talks about the rumours surrounding the 41-year-old actress's infidelity - which he says came about directly due to speculation about what the Conde Nast publication might run in the Goop 'take down' which he now says was going to be perfectly lovely:
"There were accusations of serial infidelity—which the actress vehemently denied," Graydon writes. "One recurring name in this area of scholarship was a man whose wife is well within Paltrow’s London social circle. So that must have been awkward."
That's so carefully-written and must have been ran past lawyers at least twenty times, but I wonder who ON EARTH he might be referring to? 93f5005a-aafb-4b14-857b-89c728162d79_gwyneth-paltrow-kate-hudson-Jeff-Soffer It can't be model Elle Macpherson’s ventriloquist dummy husband, billionaire Jeff Soffer, or the producer from Glee GWIIN's uber-friendly with - because they're not all based in London. estsons_blog And it can't be Stella McWankney's hubby Alashdair Willis either, can it, so I wonder who Graydon's pointing the muddy end of the stick at? La Goop must feel as if she's trapped in some kind of recurring nightmare, but Graydon's labouring the point to all A-listers that you have to co-operate with them or they'll make your life a misery. 81886387 Anyway... Guesses?

This entry was posted in Celebrity and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Graydon Carter Talks About The Gwyneth Paltrow Cheating Rumours

1. BusyBee says:

This Graydon guy seems like a real peach. So he is basically blackmailing all future celebrities to cooperating?

2. Eartha Katt says:

I have no guesses, but I have to say that this whole catfight has become most entertaining. :) And I would love to see everyone’s guesses.

3. Sophie says:

Guy Ritchie??? Nah she wouldn’t dare …. Would she ?

• Patty Anne says:

That’s my guess. Remember how very tight Gwyn and Madonna were? Photos of them going to joint exersize sessions? Hmmmm.

• Jen Paul says:

That just made me squeal with laughter. Honestly, it’d be hilarious, but Madge sloppy seconds…ew.

• Jameson says:

Guy would be hilarious but I don’t see those two going all the way, I can see her giving him a handy or blowjob though off to the side of some event. He’s got the ego that makes me think he gets off where he can.

4. Jen says:

But wouldn’t Elle be loosely considered part of Gwyneth’s London circle since she was based there for so long? I think it could still be her. Other bets are that friend of hers the Princess from Bulgaria, but I think she divorced the husband.

5. bettydrapereyes says:

It’s some literary agent I think. Can’t for the life of me remember where I read it, but I’ll find it

6. DD says:

I wouldn’t be surprised. Her husband is always on the road.

7. Dixieminx says:

Defamer just published that she is cheating with an entertainment lawyer by the name of Kevin Yorn.
    Super-flack Huvane responded with four – count’em, FOUR – rapidfire denial emails:

8. Flffgrrrlr says:

*sings* “At last…..!”

9. Siska says:

I think she has open relationship with her hubby? This girl now how to play..he..he..I remember there are rumour that she cheated on BP with Viggo..she must be have some secret technique to land all this hot men,,he.,he.

10. Dixieminx says:

Jameson,

I don’t think he’s gay – been married since 1996.
    Though he does look as though he waxes his balls between regular facial “touchups” (to say nothing of the scarily blinding teeth), all of which I fully grant you would normally imply gaytasticness.

But apparently not in his case – also not the first time I’ve heard this rumor.

11. Dixieminx says:

Apologies Jameson – Only just saw your second message

12. Dee says:

Is it considered cheating, when one has an open marriage?

You really think that her hubby remains celibate while on the road?

• Jen Paul says:

No, definitely not. Didn’t he bone Kate Bosworth? And some others who I’m too tired to remember. Technically it’s cheating but I think they have an arrangement.

13. scallywag says:

Debased, tawdry unsubstantiated sound bytes that is now being passed off as ‘verifiable’ facts courtesy of a former Gawker alumni. Just ask Whisper editors to get on twitter and promise it’s all true

Shouldn’t we be ashamed as a collective for even pretending that this is media savvy reporting? Then again last time I looked ….

At least Vanity Fair’s Graydon Carter has the wisdom to remind us just because it comes out of the oven faster doesn’t mean it tastes better, but I’ll take my ‘hack job’ with a large soda to go thanks …

Naturally I can’t wait for tmz to come out with its own version of ‘Whisper’ ……’Secret Doorknock.’

14. Jodie says:

The 4 women in the photos above are all offspring of famous parents. Coincidence or conspiracy ? Kate Hudson? Why is she?

I do not care if they cheat. She is pretty open about how hard it has been for them. It is the Will and Jada types who bang on about how perfect it all us that I like to err fall.

15. Pingback: Drunkest Hot Mess Celebrities In Honor Of St. Patrick's Day

16. Pingback: Gwyneth Paltrow's Kids Were Caught Eating Fast Food, Aka This Divorce Is Getting Ugly - Crushable

17. Pingback: Celebrity Couples As Weird As Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Martin